FOCUS is CREATION.
A lady asked Abraham if she should get a Mammogram because everyone around her thought that she was being careless not getting one, and she was thinking about hit because three of her friends had recently been diagnosed with cancer. The link to this workshop recording is given below so you can listen for yourself.
As I understand it:
- preventive medicine such as a mammogram is designed to probe for things that might be wrong;
- our bodies are in a constant state of repair and rejuvenation, so there is always something that can be highlighted when you probe for problems;
- even if you did have a mammogram, it doesn't tell you that you will be cancer free forever, so the worry on this subject may not go away;
- so preventive probing only serves to point a sharper focus on problems
- however, once resistance has given way to a physical manifestation of a problem in the form of disease especially as serious as cancer, it is hard for a person to take their attention away from it for long enough to enable healing to start naturally, therefore, the belief that modern medicine can help, assists in creating a feeling of hope, and the vibration of hope takes the person towards wellness.
As Abraham has said before, and I am repeating the gist of what I understood, you can be sick and hopeful or you can be sick in despair, and that is the difference between two people with the same condition following different paths one to health and the other to death.