I love Owen Fox; his bright eyes and big smile are always up-lifting. Owen has been a long time listener of Abraham’s teachings and has communicated often with me through my YouTube channel. Sometime starting in April Owen and I engaged in a conversation about food. As he is in the wellness industry, he is quite passionate about wanting to learn the best way to look at food and health.
With Owen’s permission, I am reproducing our conversation here so that it may benefit others who have the same or similar questions come up for them, and to help add clarity with respect to food, based on Abraham’s teachings. I have added more clarity to our dialogue in places to improve it’s presentation.
The basic premise from which we started our conversation is that “belief” is the cause of everything that happens in our lives.
Some of the questions that Owen asked me were:
1) If someone eats a food that they are allergic to even though they did not know that it was in the food, then the vibration of the allergy should not be active so why did they become sick because of it?
2) Foods have their own vibration, and therefore some foods are bad for us, how can we categorize foods as good and bad based on this fact?
3) Eating raw foods and whole foods is the right way to eat for us all - so why doesn't Abraham lay this guideline for us all?
4) Impulses to eat come not only from our intelligent bodies but also due to the addictive chemicals contained in processed foods - so how can Abraham say that it is only our vibration that affects our bodies?
5) Why do people who are teachers of the law of attraction make poor food choices and get sick?
Of course, this does not cover all aspects of food and it's relationship with us, but I think this was an excellent start. I want to thank Owen for asking such wonderful questions, and allowing me to go deep within connecting with Abraham for the answers.
Much love and appreciation for all,