Guest Post by Larissa Hudson
What does it means to let go?
Letting go simply means to trust. Trust that everything is going to be okay without you being in control. Trying to control life will only bring more stress and worry to you.
We choose not to let go because we fear the unknown. If we can't see how it's going to happen from start to finish, we rather cling on to the familiar path.
Example: Many women who try too hard to get pregnant often struggle, but a woman who has sex for the pleasure of it get pregnant without even trying.
The only things in life you need to be in control of, are your own thoughts and decisions.
Signs of attachment:
1. Not willing to give because you are afraid of not having enough.
2. Excessive desire to be in control, instead of letting life flow.
3. You are attached to outcomes. Things must go exactly the way you expect them to or else.
4. You can't imagine being without something or someone.
That was a few examples of attachment. Notice how they are all rooted in fear and that fear will create controlling behavior in you. Your controlling behavior will lead only to disappointment and rob you of your peace.
How to be Detached:
1. Don't stress about the outcome of any situation. Trust the universe to take care of these matters.
2. Mind your own business. Allow people to live their own lives separate from your expectations of what they should and should not be doing. Spend a lot of time with yourself and take care of your own life.
4. Always be willing to give. The thing you hold on too tightly, you will always loose.
The law of cause and effect states that if you give, you will surely receive it back in the same measure you gave.
In the beginning letting go might seem hard to do, because it's new. If you been attached for many years it may seem difficult, but it's really not if you consider the damage you caused by living this way. That should be enough motivation to try something new.
Hi my name is Larissa Hudson!
I'm a very happy 28 year old young woman. Something I never ever thought I would say about myself years ago.
Through everything I went through in my life has help me grow into the amazing woman I am today!
I have two awesome little sisters, and two loving brothers and an incredible husband who loves and supports me in every thing that I do.
I'm very amazed at how my life changed dramatically through my wiliness to change as a person to have a better future for myself.
I wrote an ebook, call “How Do I Expect Him To Love Me When I Don't Love Myself” to help people to fall in love with themselves and to teach them the importance of it. My mission in life is to live in joy, peace and happiness, enjoy life, love others, be and do everything that I want to be and do, and to live my life in the fullness of abundance!
I love seeing and hearing that people are very happy with themselves. I also love seeing a smile on people's face. My goal is not only for me to live a life of abundance, but also others, although I do understand I can't create nobody else reality, only mines.