Abraham’s words that had a profound impact on me when I first heard them and understood the implications. We can create and manifest anything we want. But for most of us the smaller unimportant things come really easily and the things that we want most, the bigger desires usually have a twisty path and take longer. But it doesn’t have to be that way. These words from Abraham serve as a reminder that it is as easy to create a parking spot as it is to win the lottery or manifest a relationship, or a job or an event. The real message here is that we don’t have to effort to get the things we want because creation is an easy process – no effort, no hard work, no trying involved.
Here’s what goes wrong for most of us and how to do it right:
- We get attached to the outcome, and start looking for the evidence of the manifestation. When we do this we are actually on the lack end of the stick, because we’re saying “where’s my stuff?” and asking that question is what keeps it from coming.
- We do the vibrational law of attraction work with the intention of manifesting something, and unless we are at a place high on the emotional scale this pushes manifestation away rather than bring it closer.
- We try too hard. We try to “think” about what needs to be done and then we act on what seems to us as the right thing to do – but this work is about feeling our guidance not thinking our way forward, but feeling our way forward.
- We act too soon. We take action without cleaning up our vibration and lining up with the frequency of love and joy. Action taken from anywhere below the worry line on the emotional scale involves effort, and action taken from the top of the emotional scale involves ease.
- We start thinking specifics too soon. The farther we are vibrationally from the things we want the more general we should be when we think about them. We tend to think about how the journey will work out, rather than keeping our sights on the end result. We visualize the path there, whereas we should only visualize getting there. See yourself winning the race rather than running it.
- We apply the techniques we learn to the biggest subjects in our lives before getting the practice that we need so that we have the confidence of knowing our creative power. Like jumping into the deep end before learning how to swim. Apply the law of attraction consciously to little unimportant things before applying it to your biggest desire or things you are stuck on.
If we could just understand and apply the six points above, life would be so much easier, so much more satisfying, so much happier.
If you are interested in more in-depth information CLICK HERE
Unlimited - 40 Day Law of Attraction Workbook to Accelerate Manifestation
Each day of the 40 day workout starts with an affirmation. Repeat the affirmation often during the day.
Read the explanation that accompanies each affirmation for greater understanding of how the law of attraction works.
To find out more about the workbook and for a peak inside visit Amazon.
Purchase of the workbook is combined with membership to the Unlimited Law of Attraction Coaching and Support Group on Facebook where you can work with others on the journey and have direct access to Zehra for answers to all your questions.