Abraham Hicks attacked not only my YouTube channel presenting their work - which by the way they had previously permitted, but they also shut down the channels carrying my proprietary work - talk about acting from a place of anger and blame.
As Ether Hicks slows down with age it is her expectation that the profitability of Abraham Hicks Publication will suffer. She wants to continue her lifestyle and provide employment to her daughter and staff - so she has been inspired to take it out on others - surely this is not an inspiration that comes from Source.
If Esther were to ask Abraham, I want more money, would Abraham tell her to shut down YouTube channels presenting her work or would Abraham say "the abundance that is yours will come to you regardless of what others are doing"?
So the question is how much does Esther Hicks really understand the Law of Attraction? As far as I know, it was Jerry who understood - it was Jerry who asked questions and made sense of it all, he was the thinker - Esther was the allower. Esther's real journey in understanding the Law of Attraction began when Jerry made his transition - but it appears that she still has a very long way to go before she truly starts living the teachings of Abraham. Just because she channels Abraham does not mean she practices the teachings.
I have come away learning a couple of things that I would like to share with you all.
1. Like vibration attracts like vibration. Abraham Hicks had a vibration going on about lack of abundance and thinking that YouTube publishers were taking away money and prosperity from them, and I had a vibration going on about lack of time, and lack of expertise in online marketing which had been holding me back from doing more of what I do.
2. What NOT to do when you experience extreme contrast. Don’t talk about it – allow the negative momentum to subside. I received tons of emails and messages from people asking why I had suddenly disappeared. I told them, that my channel was shut down and I would be starting a new one soon – stay tuned. I did not tell the story because I knew better – I knew that this would just end up hurting me.
3. How to handle the situation and recover from it. I felt disbelief – the sort you feel when your best friend drives a dagger into your back or you find out that you husband is having an affair. And because I felt that way, I knew I should do nothing, because action taken from that place cannot bring results that would be pleasing. So instead, I asked my Inner-being the question “what’s in it for me?” because I know that my Inner-being is always leading me towards the things I want.
4. Understanding how the path of least resistance works. There was a time in my life when I used to ask the question “why me? What did I do to deserve this?” I actually wrote a law of attraction book and called it that. I know better now – now I ask a different question. It would be helpful to you to remember this. I asked the question “what’s in it for me?” the answer came immediately – “it is the path of least resistance – if you don’t go through this you will never move forward with becoming a teacher in your own right”. And it is true that that is really what I wanted. I believe listening to Abraham made me realize that I had always been flowing Source, I just didn’t understand what I was doing – Abraham helped me to understand and remember who I really was – but I didn’t value myself enough to accept the messages that kept coming up telling me to expand my commitment to teaching. I had beliefs that were in the way and it was time to shake them off because my desire to do more is pulling me with a lot of momentum now – I can’t help but go.
5. Understanding that everyone experiences contrast - it never goes away. I understand that Esther and I are the same. We both have to grow and learn and we will continue to experience contrast as we become more and more apt at dealing with it. That is what makes us the teachers that we are.
6) Practicing unconditional love and forgiveness. Knowing what I know, I understand that what has happened is actually to my benefit. It has woken me up to my own potential and helped me to grow more, invest more in my life as a teacher and as a result become more of the teacher I want to be. I continue to love Abraham. They are my friends and my guides and they have been my teachers. Someone on the Unlimited forum asked me a question a few days ago about how I channel – the idea behind the question was “why do I listen to Abraham, if I can channel Source on my own”. The inspired answer was, it’s like having a lover that you enjoy spending time with because its fun, and not because you need them. That’s my love affair with Abraham. I enjoy having them, but I don’t need them.
All is well in my world. I continue to thrive and life feels better than ever. I am on my way to creating more ways of teaching the law of attraction so that I can simplify it and create a process that helps more and more people be able to use it successfully to achieve all that they desire.
Much love and appreciation.
PS: Do leave me a comment or a question - I love hearing from all my visitors